Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Democratic Presidential Poll

This has been done before, but with the ever-changing political climate, candidates quickly gain or lose ground (a la Biden). Since most of us here are Democrats, I'll list the top Democratic candidates. Feel free to share your thoughts about any candidate. It's never too early to begin thinking about our next president. Enjoy.

Barack Obama - Lefty's pick!
Hilary Clinton
Joe Biden
John Edwards
Christopher Dodds
Mike Gravel
Dennis Kucinich
Tom Vilsack
Bill Richardson
Wesley Clark
Al Gore
Al Sharpton

I think an Obama/Edwards or vice-versa ticket would be ideal. These two gentlemen have some good ideas.

2 comments:

BigNewsDay said...

I am also pulling for Obama. His book helped me finalize that position. I also think that both Wesley Clark and John Edwards would be viable candidates.

BlackLabelAxe said...

I'm a fan of Newt Gingrich.

He's one of the only politicians brave enough to force a balanced budget, and he got his ass smeared by the media for doing the right thing. I think it shows intellectual integrity, and that's not an abundant quality on Capitol Hill.

I'll give credit to the Dems who stepped up to make the balanced budget happen as well, but I loud the Speaker for cracking the whip and making Congress act like adults when it comes to OUR money.

Besides, Newt these days is the most Libertarian Republican around, and that's good for everybody.

Unfortunately, he has illegitimate kids and a fucked up marriage, so he's got no chance.

As for Dems, I pick anybody over Hillary, but I do think it's inevitable that she'll be next.